Thursday, May 17, 2012

Italian Dip

This dip is so easy and so delicious. Two ingredients! That's all it takes! Last year when we moved back to South Korea for the year, I brought some Good Seasons Italian Dressing with the intention of making Italian dressing which was hard to find in South Korea. But then having our Korean friends over and also being fed everywhere I went (at all my craft classes), I decided to reciprocate and this is what I came up with. My Korean friends went crazy for it so much so that I make sure I bring the dressing when we visit.
I was also able to find Wheatables in Home Plus in South Korea which went perfectly with the dip.
This is all it takes.  In Korea,  the didn't sell the brick Philadelphia cream cheese but two small tubs worked just fine.
                                                                 Mix it all together.
Italian Dip
1 brick Philadelphia cream cheese
1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing

1.  Place cream cheese in a bowl.
2.  Add Italian dressing and mix well.
3.  Refrigerator for a few hours or overnight before serving.
4.  Serve with crackers like Wheatables.

No comments:

Post a Comment