1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
11 oz. package Nestles Toll House Butterscotch Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and morsels.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheets for two minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies