Thursday, December 20, 2012

Salted Nut Rolls

Salted Nut Rolls
Ingredients
1 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons water
1 (17 ounce) bags caramels, unwrapped
16 ounces salted peanuts
 
Directions
1. Knead together the marshmallow creme and powdered sugar. I use my fingers to make sure it is mixed well.
2. Shape into small fingers.
3. Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheets and freeze.
4. Melt caramels with water over a double boiler (or microwave).
5. Use a fork to coat creme fingers in caramel mixture and then roll in chopped peanuts.
6. I wrap each one in Saran wrap.


1 comment:

  1. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also  247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete