Salted Nut Rolls
1 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons water
1 (17 ounce) bags caramels, unwrapped
16 ounces salted peanuts
1. Knead together the marshmallow creme and powdered sugar. I use my fingers to make sure it is mixed well.
2. Shape into small fingers.
3. Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheets and freeze.
4. Melt caramels with water over a double boiler (or microwave).
5. Use a fork to coat creme fingers in caramel mixture and then roll in chopped peanuts.
6. I wrap each one in Saran wrap.